Many things can be said about Catholics, but it can never be said that we don’t honor our Mother! May, when the earth blooms in springtime beauty, is an ideal time for our thoughts and sentiments to be directed towards this supremely lovely Queen of Heaven and Earth, who busily labors from her heavenly throne to conquer hearts, minds, and souls for the greater glory of her Son.
Here are nine ways that you can honor Mary:
1. Flower your Mary statue. 2. Pray a novena to our Lady.
3. Read a book about Mary. 4. Spread devotion to the rosary.
5. Learn about a new Marian devotion. 6. Share the Miraculous Medal.
7. Get invested in the scapular. 8. Memorize a Marian prayer or hymn.
9. Pray the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary.